Okay so between Chocolate and Curries I think that I would be set for life! This thermomix chicken and peanut yoghurt curry delivers on the curry part (you just need to type chocolate in the search for something yummy to accompany this dish!) An adaptation of an old recipe magazine I had laying around before I owned my Thermomix. Yes I had day dreams about being a MasterChef!!! 😉
The response from the family – Yes PLEASE! So another family favourite! 🙂 To them I am a masterchef 🙂 oh wait – maybe just to myself!
I really encourage you to make the ThermoFun Curry Blend for this recipe which is just so much more flavoursome than the commercial curry powder.
- 1 Tbsp ThermoFun Curry Blend
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 red capsicum, quartered
- 20g olive oil
- 700g chicken thighs, cut into long pieces
- 100g peanut butter, crunchy
- 200g plain yoghurt
- cooked rice
- fresh coriander for garnish
Make ThermoFun Curry Blend and set aside.
No need to wash TM bowl.
- Place garlic, onion, capsicum and oil into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5.
- Scrape down and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / Reverse / MC off.
- Add 1 Tbsp ThermoFun Curry Blend and chicken and cook 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Add peanut butter and yoghurt and cook 12 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Divide rice between plates and serve with curry. Garnish with coriander.
Cut thighs in long pieces or large cubes as this helps prevent chicken from shredding.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every Monday make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.