Did someone mention prawns and champagne?! They would have to be two of my most favourite things!
Put them both together and I’m in heaven! 🙂
Looking for more delicious and quick dinners? Then make sure you get a copy of my Meals in a Jiffy cookbook with 35 dinner recipes that can be on the table in approx. 30 minutes!
Recipe inspired and converted to be made in the Thermomix from Allrecipes.com.
- 30g parmesan cheese, cubed
- handful fresh parsley, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- 150g mushrooms, sliced
- 10g olive oil
- 3 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 200g champagne
- 250g cream, divided (150g + 100g)
- 20g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- ¼ tsp black pepper, ground
- 250g cooked thin spaghetti or linguine
- 400g medium prawns, raw, peeled
- Place parmesan into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Place parsley into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 8. Set aside.
- Place garlic and chilli into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 8.
- Add mushrooms and oil and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / Reverse / MC off.
- Remove mushrooms and set aside. Keep any juice from mushrooms in TM bowl.
- Add spring onions, tomato, champagne, 150g cream, stock and pepper and cook 10 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse / MC off.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta according to directions on packet. Once cooked and drained, toss pasta with remaining 100g of cream and parsley (reserving some for garnish) in pre-warmed ThermoServer.
- Add prawns and mushrooms to TM bowl and cook 4 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- To serve, divide pasta between plates. Spoon prawns and sauce over pasta and garnish with parmesan and parsley.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.