This Thermomix dip recipe was inspired yet again, from a trip to the supermarket whilst browsing all the different types of commercial dips! Yes I think I am addicted to dips! I think it might be the fact that it is a chance to sit down with family and friends and enjoy life with a glass of wine. 🙂
- 1 red capsicum, quartered
- handful fresh basil
- 50g parmesan cheese, cubed
- 100g cashews, unsalted
- 40g natural yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 250g cream cheese
- 1 spring onion, quartered
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and chop 1 sec / Turbo.
- Scrape down and repeat until desired consistency.
- Enjoy dip with crackers!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.