With Valentines Day this Saturday I wanted to share a very simple yet very impressive recipe with you all. 🙂
Imagine the most decadent chocolate dessert you’ve ever eaten. Then try a taste of my thermomix Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta. You will NOT be disappointed. A very special friend who actually calls this “Leonie’s Dessert” gifted this recipe to me! She clearly knows me too well with my love for Baileys and chocolate! 🙂
- 2 tsp gelatine
- ¼ cup warm water
- 50g raw sugar
- 500g thickened cream
- 150g Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tsp ThermoFun Vanilla Bean Paste
- 100g thickened cream
- 100g milk or dark chocolate melts
- 25g butter
- Place gelatine and warm water into a small bowl and soak approx. 10 mins.
- Place sugar into TM bowl and mill 10 sec / speed 10.
- Add cream, Baileys Irish Cream and vanilla and cook 5 mins / 50°C / speed 2.
- Add dissolved gelatine and mix 30 sec / speed 2.
- With aid of spatula, stir around edges and base of TM bowl to check gelatine has dissolved completely and mixed through the cream.
- Pour into 6 dessert glasses and refrigerate for min 3-4 hrs until set.
- Place chocolate into TM bowl and grate 4 sec / speed 9.
- Add cream and butter and melt 2 mins / 50°C / speed 2. Scrape down and repeat.
- Pour a small amount onto the top of each set Pannacotta dessert cup.
- Let chocolate set in fridge a min 30 mins.
- Serve with shaved white chocolate sprinkled on top and or fresh berries.
Baileys is a registered Trademark of R&A Bailey & Co.
And if you enjoy Baileys™ make sure you check out my other recipes using it: Click Here 🙂
For a decadent Pannacotta recipe with no alcohol Click Here.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.