Baileys, chocolate and mousse all combined! mmmmm! 🙂 Life doesn’t get much better than this! 🙂
This is such an easy dessert to make and the best part about it is that it does not require much time to set in the fridge. I work on about 3 hours. 🙂
- 250g milk chocolate melts
- 70g Baileys Irish Cream
- 60g milk
- 500g thickened cream
- 50g raw sugar
- Place chocolate in TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 8.
- Add Baileys and milk and cook 2 mins / 50°C / speed 1. Scrape down and repeat. Set aside in a bowl.
- Place butterfly in TM bowl. Pour in cream and sugar and whip 1 min / speed 3 / MC off (the time depends on the temperature and freshness of the cream). Watch the video to see the right consistency.
- Gently fold whipped cream through the chocolate mix (in the separate bowl that you have set aside, with aid of spatula) and then pipe immediately into individual bowls or pour into one large bowl.
- Allow to set in fridge for a few hours.
- Decorate with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
Baileys is a registered Trademark of R&A Bailey & Co.
And if you enjoy Baileys™ make sure you check out my other recipes using it: Click Here 🙂
This recipe was loved by many on the ThermoFun September Cook Along.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every Monday make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit