This recipe arrived in my inbox – geez how many recipe sites do I belong too?! – anyway it had dried apricots in it! That immediately sparked my interest and then it mentioned Chocolate – ummmm that was it! I printed it out and I was on a mission. 🙂
What else was I meant to do – dried apricots (love) + chocolate (love) a match made in heaven and I was NOT disappointed at the end result. Neither were the rest of the family and friends that helped me eat them!
For recipes using left-over condensed milk Click Here.
- 100g white chocolate melts
- 200g dried apricots
- 200g condensed milk
- 35g icing sugar
- 60g coconut, desiccated
- 1 tsp orange zest
- extra coconut for rolling
- Place chocolate into TM bowl and grate 3 sec / speed 7. Set aside.
- Place apricots into TM bowl and chop 8 sec / speed 8.
- Add remaining ingredients including the chocolate and mix together 8 sec / speed 5. Scrape down and mix 5 sec / speed 5.
- Cover and refrigerate for awhile (this just makes rolling a little easier).
- Roll into small balls and roll into coconut.
- Keep refrigerated until needed.
These freeze well.
I converted this recipe from "Wendys Kitchen Table"
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.