This thermomix tandoori butter chicken is so easy with so few ingredients! If you have the tandoori spice mix already made and a batch of passata in your freezer it will take you literally 5 minutes to get the ingredients together and start cooking! It has beautiful rich flavours from the ThermoFun Passata and a recipe that children will devour! If you like a bit more spice just add some more tandoori mix to suit your taste buds.
When making the passata you will have enough for more recipes to try one of my other amazing passata recipes.
- 2 Tbsp ThermoFun Tandoori Mix
- 300g ThermoFun Passata
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 20g olive oil
- 1 Tbsp cornflour mixed with ¼ cup of water
- 20g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1kg chicken thigh fillets, cubed
- 100g cream
- Make Tandoori Mix and set aside.
- Make or reheat ThermoFun Passata. Set aside.
- Place garlic, onion and oil into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5.
- Scrape down and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / MC off.
- Add 2 Tbsp Tandoori Mix, 300g passata, cornflour, stock and chicken and stir with spatula. Cook 15 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Add cream and cook 3 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Serve with rice.
If you like a bit more spice just add some more tandoori mix to suit your taste buds.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.