So simple and so quick! I mean who doesn’t love nachos but sometimes the thought of having to cook up mince and seasoning and and and – now this thermomix refried beans – BAM! Dinner on the table and then kids licking their plates! 😀 WIN! WIN!
- Spicy Nachos
- Nachos with the Works
- Ranch Chicken Enchiladas
- Mexican Beef with Salsa
The sky is the limit! 🙂
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 30g olive oil
- 3 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- 400g can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- ⅓ tsp salt
- Place garlic, onion and oil into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5.
- Scrape down and saute 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / MC off.
- Add cumin, coriander, beans and salt and cook 5 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / MC off.
- Chop 5 sec / speed 5. Scrape down and repeat until desired consistency.
For more great recipes delivered to your inbox every week make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.