It’s Wicked Wednesday again! On the third Wednesday of every month I share with you a wicked recipe! If you are new to ThermoFun make sure you check out my other Wicked Wednesday recipes.
I’ve always been a huge fan of orange flavour in chocolate! Many of you know too that I’m a fan of fudge! This recipe ticks all the right boxes for an irresistible and mouthwatering fudge!
Click Here for many more of my delectable fudge thermomix recipes.
- 200g Scotch Finger biscuits
- 80g pistachios, divided
- 200g chocolate melts (milk or dark or combination)
- zest of 1 orange (using microplane or fine grater)
- 400g condensed milk
- 20g coconut oil
- Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Place biscuits into TM bowl and roughly chop 4 sec / speed 4. Set aside.
- Place pistachios into TM bowl and chop 2 sec / speed 7. Set aside.
- Place chocolate into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9.
- Add zest, condensed milk and oil into TM bowl and melt 3 mins / 50°C / speed 2.
- Scrape down and melt a further 1 min / 50°C / speed 2.
- Add biscuits and ¾ of the pistachios and mix 30 sec / speed 2 / Reverse.
- Pour into tin and sprinkle remaining pistachios on top and place in fridge for approx. 2 hours.
- Cut into pieces.
- Pour a glass of milk into TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.