Thermomix Speedy Chicken with Mushroom Pasta – do you run in the door and everyone is looking at you like they haven’t eaten in weeks? Then this is your dish!
A simple and delicious mid-week meal.
This recipe is quick, simple and flavoursome. A staple dish that will join your family meal plans regularly!
This is also a perfect way to get you to cook your pasta in the ThermoServer if you haven’t yet tried to!
This recipe was included in the June 2014 Cook Along and was thoroughly enjoyed by many.
- 300g pasta
- handful fresh parsley
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 4 rashers short cut bacon, quartered
- 10g olive oil
- 600g chicken thighs, cubed
- 250g button mushrooms, sliced
- 40g plain flour
- 1½ Tbsp mustard, Dijon
- 20g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- sprinkle of chilli flakes
- 250g boiling water from kettle
- 100g thickened cream
- pinch black pepper, ground
To cook pasta in your ThermoServer Click Here.
While your pasta is cooking, continue on to make your sauce.
- Place parsley into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 8. Set aside.
- Place onion, bacon and oil into TM bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 5.
- Scrape down and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / MC off.
- Add chicken and cook 4 mins / 100°C / speed soft / Reverse.
- Add mushrooms, flour, mustard, stock, chilli flakes and boiling water and stir through with aid of spatula.
- Cook 12 mins / 100°C / speed soft / Reverse.
- Add cream and pepper and cook 1 min / 100°C / speed soft / Reverse.
- Drain pasta and serve chicken and mushroom sauce over pasta and sprinkle with parsley.
For other “Mad Monday” recipes Click Here
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every Monday make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.