It’s Mad Monday again! The first Monday of every month where I share with you a recipe that is very quick, but also is popular and a great family meal.
In my pre-Thermomix days I rarely cooked with pork as I could never find a commercial sauce I liked the taste of.
I received this recipe from a friend, pork was on special and now we have another family favourite.
Looking for more delicious and quick dinners? Then make sure you get a copy of my Meals in a Jiffy cookbook with 35 dinner recipes that can be on the table in approx. 30 minutes!
- handful fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 20g olive oil
- 500g pork fillet, cubed
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 1½ Tbsp paprika, sweet
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- pinch black pepper, ground
- 1 Tbsp ThermoFun Tomato Paste
- 20g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 200g boiling water from kettle
- 100g sour cream
- cooked egg noodles
- Place parsley into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 8. Set aside.
- Place garlic, onion and oil into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5.
- Scrape down and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / MC off.
- Add pork and cook 5 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Add mushrooms, paprika, cumin, pepper, tomato paste, stock and boiling water and cook 15 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse / MC off, placing simmering basket onto TM lid to prevent spatter.
- Add sour cream and parsley and mix 1 min / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- To serve, pour pork on top of egg noodles.
- Garnish with additional sour cream if desired.
This recipe was loved by many on the ThermoFun July 2014.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.