It’s Mad Monday again! The first Monday of every month where I share with you a recipe that is very quick, but also is popular and a great family meal.
In my pre-Thermomix days I rarely cooked with pork as I could never find a commercial sauce I liked the taste of.
I received this recipe from a friend, pork was on special and now we have another family favourite.
- handful fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 20g olive oil
- 500g pork fillet, cubed
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 1½ Tbsp paprika, sweet
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- pinch black pepper, ground
- 1 Tbsp ThermoFun Tomato Paste
- 20g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 200g boiling water from kettle
- 100g sour cream
- cooked egg noodles
- Place parsley into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 8. Set aside.
- Place garlic, onion and oil into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5.
- Scrape down and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / MC off.
- Add pork and cook 5 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Add mushrooms, paprika, cumin, pepper, tomato paste, stock and boiling water and cook 15 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse / MC off, placing simmering basket onto TM lid to prevent spatter.
- Add sour cream and parsley and mix 1 min / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- To serve, pour pork on top of egg noodles.
- Garnish with additional sour cream if desired.
For other “Mad Monday” recipes Click Here
This recipe was loved by many on the ThermoFun July 2014.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every Monday make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.