The first Monday of the month has rolled around again! Welcome June – Welcome Middle of the year!!! I know I hear you!!! What the….. Well to celebrate that need for a quick dinner, then you have to try these thermomix hawaiian chicken burgers! Yes as it gets super cold downunder the other half of the world are trying to soak up the sunshine. So this is a winner for us all! The pineapple salsa is so fresh and full of flavour. The ThermoFun TFC (think KFC 🙂 ) Spice blend in the burger – DELICIOUS! Add that swirl of ThermoFun Mayo – all the taste buds will be singing your praises. 🙂
These burgers are also great for the lunchbox, in a salad the next day for work, or frozen and reheated when you need an extra quick meal.
Looking for more delicious and quick dinners? Then make sure you get a copy of my Meals in a Jiffy cookbook with 35 dinner recipes that can be on the table in approx. 30 minutes!
- ½ small red onion, peeled and halved
- ½ small red capsicum
- 225g can pineapple pieces, drained
- handful fresh coriander
- 10g lime juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 slice bread, torn into quarters
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 small onion, peeled and halved
- handful fresh parsley
- 500g chicken mince
- 2 tsp Thermofun TFC spice blend
- 1 egg
- burger buns
- TM mayonnaise
- BBQ sauce
- Place bread into TM bowl and crumb 4 sec / speed 6. Set aside.
- Place all pineapple salsa ingredients into TM bowl and chop 4 sec / speed 4. Refrigerate until required.
- Place garlic, onion and parsley into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5.
- Add breadcrumbs, mince, spice blend and egg and combine 10 sec / speed 2 / Reverse.
- While burgers and bacon are grilling, make a batch of TM mayonnaise.
- Assemble toppings inside burger bun and keep a large napkin close by!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.