This is a really lovely dressing for a Greek salad. It can also be drizzled on top of steamed greens like beans and asparagus or used as a pasta salad dressing with a Greek theme by adding olives, tomatoes, red capsicum and cucumber.
- 50g Greek feta cheese (eg. Dadoni)
- 40g olive oil
- 30g red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp ThermoFun Greek Seasoning Blend
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- grinds of pepper
- 6 firm ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 3 Lebanese cucumbers, coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 red or green capsicum, halved, deseeded, coarsely chopped
- 200g olives
- 200g feta, coarsely chopped
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend 15 sec / speed 8.
- Scrape down and repeat.
- Place all ingredients into a salad bowl.
- Serve with Greek Salad Dressing.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.