A beautiful and tangy dip, which is always enjoyed by many.
Tip: I suggest using good quality feta, as the cheaper brands seem to be very salty which can spoil this dip.
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 200g Greek feta cheese (good quality)
- 200g cream cheese
- 100g natural/Greek yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill chopped or 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- handful cherry tomatoes, quartered
- chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Place garlic into TM bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 5.
- Add feta and cream cheese, yoghurt, herbs and lemon juice and mix 6 sec / speed 4. Scrape down and repeat.
- Arrange dip on a serving plate or bowl and scatter parsley, chopped tomatoes and grinds of black pepper on top.
- Serve with toasted pita bread wedges and vegetable crudités.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.