Okay it would be nice for Mum to get spoilt every now and again! This thermomix gingerbread sugar scrub is just the thing! It is really nice on the body but also has an amazing smell! The perfect little gift that the kids can whip up for Mum or Nan/Grandma/Ma/Nanny (you get the drift) 😀
Here is a little something to put on your gift card:
“When in the shower, scoop a little into your hands and use to exfoliate and soften all those dry skin areas, and to welcome in the festive season!”
Now to get the kids into the kitchen to help make these amazing little gifts!
This recipe was based on a Mommy Musings recipe.
- 220g raw sugar
- 170g brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp ginger, ground
- 1 tsp all spice, ground
- 1 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 60g coconut oil, melted
- 30g almond or apricot kernel oil
- storage jar
- Place raw and brown sugar, vanilla and spices into TM bowl and mix 20 sec / speed 3 / Reverse.
- Pre weigh and combine the oils in a small dish.
- Set TM 1 min / speed 3 / Reverse / MC off and while blades are moving, slowly pour in oils until well combined.
- Scoop out the sugar scrub into a wide rimmed sealable jar.
Check out the other amazing recipes that you and your kids can cook up together, or age permitting, themselves! KIDtastic Recipes
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.