A really lovely side dish for a cold winters night.
- 200g mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 3 eggplants (small to medium)
- 600g half batch ThermoFun Passata
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place cheese into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Slice eggplants into ½ cm wide slices.
- Sprinkle each side lightly with salt, let stand for 30 mins.
- Prepare and cook ThermoFun Passata.
- Rinse eggplant and pat dry on a paper towel.
- In a greased casserole dish, spoon a small amount of Passata on the bottom of dish.
- Place a layer of eggplant over the top, then layer of Passata, cheese, eggplant and continue until all ingredients are used.
- Top with a layer of grated cheese.
- Bake in oven for 30 mins.
For other recipes using my ThermoFun Passata Click Here
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.