If you like the noodle salad on the back of the Chang’s Fried Noodle packet then this is the recipe for you! A simple quick dish that will have the family asking for that thermomix crunchy noodle salad again and again and again.
When I pack this for work lunches I put the salad and chicken together and then package up the dressing separately so that Diana/Steve can just add as they sit down for lunch.
It is a relatively cheap meal to add to your menu plan & always a crowd pleaser when hosting/attending get togethers.
This recipe always seems to have the perfect blend of crunchy & tangy. It’s just so delicious! Off to the shops to get some cabbage and make this again 😀
- ½ Chinese cabbage, cut into small chunks
- handful fresh coriander
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅛ cup brown sugar
- ⅛ cup white vinegar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil (optional)
- 3 spring onions, sliced by hand
- ½ cup slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- 1 packet Chang’s Fried Noodles
- Place ⅓ cabbage and coriander into TM bowl and chop 2-3 sec / speed 4. Set aside into a large salad bowl. Repeat again with another ⅓ of the cabbage. Then repeat with the final ⅓ of cabbage.
- Mix oil, sugar, vinegar, sesame oil and soy sauce into a small bowl and combine with cabbage.
- Add almonds, spring onions and noodles to salad bowl and toss.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.