It’s Christmas time and no table or fridge is complete unless it has some thermomix Christmas Snow Balls. These are bite size (and a little addictive!) but ever so delicious! You have some sweetness, some butteryness and beautiful little bites of squishy cherries/cranberries & then bite down on a some pistachio to finish off. 🙂
You really can’t go wrong with these ones + they are so quick to whip up and perfect for those last minute Christmas gifts (especially if the family have eaten everything else that was destined for gift giving!)
- 250g Arnotts Butternut Snap biscuits
- 60g pistachio nuts, shelled
- 100g white chocolate melts
- 60g desiccated coconut + extra for rolling
- 80g dried cranberries or cherries
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 400g condensed milk
- Line a slice tin with baking paper allowing paper to overhang sides.
- Place biscuits in TM bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 8. Set aside.
- Place pistachios in TM bowl and chop 2 sec / speed 7. Set aside with biscuit crumbs.
- Place chocolate in TM bowl and grate 5 sec / speed 9.
- Add biscuit crumbs, pistachios, coconut, cranberries, vanilla, cinnamon and condensed milk and mix 8 sec / speed 5 / Reverse.
- Mixture will be very sticky. With aid of TM spatula, spread evenly into slice tin. Use another piece of baking paper on top of mixture to help flatten smoothly. Place tray in freezer for 30 mins.
- Lift mixture out of tin and place on a chopping board. Using a long knife cut into 2cm squares. Roll each into a ball and coat in coconut.
- Keep refrigerated before serving.
• The mixture is very sticky, so to aid in rolling the balls, it is easier to place mixture in a tin first and place in freezer before rolling.
• Remove as much mixture as possible from TM bowl and then place bowl back on unit and to remove remaining mixture off blades 2 sec / speed 10.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every Monday become a ThermoFun Club Member today!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.