Quick and easy meals that are full of flavour! That’s what Mad Mondays are about – so when this Chorizo Chilli Beans passed my desk – I knew that it would be a winner! Don’t delay!!! Add this thermomix chorizo chilli beans to this week’s meal plan!
Make sure you have enough ingredients for 2 batches! You will want to have this one AGAIN!
Seriously amazing flavours, with my Curry Blend and with the chorizo it has a nice bite! If you aren’t low carb then you can serve with some rice and voila a wonderfully filling meal.
Looking for more delicious and quick dinners? Then make sure you get a copy of my Meals in a Jiffy cookbook with 35 dinner recipes that can be on the table in approx. 30 minutes!
- 1 Tbsp ThermoFun Curry Blend
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1-2 green chillis, halved, deseeded
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 500g chorizo, quartered
- 1 capsicum, diced
- 800g tomatoes, can or fresh, diced
- 400g can black beans, drained
Make curry blend and set aside.
No need to wash TM bowl.
- Place garlic, chillies and onion into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5. Scrape down.
- Add chorizo and chop 4 sec / speed 5. Scrape down and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / MC off.
- Add curry blend, capsicum and tomatoes and cook 15 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Add beans and cook 5 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse / MC off.
- To serve, on a bed of rice with a dollop of Greek yoghurt and chopped tomatoes.
For more great recipes delivered to your inbox make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.