Well classic example of my Mad Monday yesterday is that I completely forgot to publish this! 🙂
Simple, quick and flavoursome, I know I say it all the time but it is the crux of eating now a days! We are so busy with all that goes on around us that we need those 3 things! This thermomix chicken, sun dried tomato, mushroom pasta is the perfect mid week or arrrgghhh dinner time meal! 🙂
It’s so flavoursome, it’s so simple and it’s so quick! You will have it slotting into the regular rotation for sure! The creamy sauce, the flavours of the sun dried tomato and mushroom it just makes for a great meal!
For more great simple, quick and flavoursome meals – check out the other Mad Monday dishes. There are plenty of Mad Monday dishes ready for your weekly meal plan rotation! If you don’t like meal planning, then join my ThermoFun Weekly Dinner Club and let me take care of the planning for you!
- 300g pasta, penne or spiral
- 60g parmesan cheese, cubed
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 100g sun-dried tomatoes
- 20g olive oil
- 200g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 20g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 250g thickened cream
- 50g white wine
- 600g chicken thighs, cubed
- large handful fresh basil
- To cook pasta in your ThermoServer Click Here.
- While your pasta is cooking, continue on to make sauce.
- Place cheese into TM bowl and grate 6 sec / speed 6. Set aside
- Place garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes and oil into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5.
- Add mushrooms and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / Reverse / MC off.
- Add stock, cream, wine, chicken and basil and cook 16 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Add cheese and stir through with aid of spatula.
- Combine chicken and sauce with pasta and serve.
For more great recipes delivered to your inbox every week make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.