This is beyond words – YOU MUST and I mean MUST try this ASAP! This thermomix chicken alfredo tortellini soup is one that you will all be scrambling for the bowl for seconds! I don’t often go over the top about a recipe – okay – maybe sometimes – but this is one that really deserves the OH MY ……….. 🙂
Even though a soup, it really is a meal in itself with the noodles, chicken and vegetables all in one! Another delicious soup of mine which is a meal in itself is my Bacon and Cheeseburger Soup. Have you tried it yet? If not put both these on your to make list for this week while the weather is still cold ‘down under’.
If you are following LCHF way of eating just leave out the tortellini and carrot and enjoy the soup as is.
Looking for more delicious and quick dinners? Then make sure you get a copy of my Meals in a Jiffy cookbook with 35 dinner recipes that can be on the table in approx. 30 minutes!
- 100g parmesan cheese, cubed
- 40g butter
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 120g baby carrots, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, cubed
- ½ - 1 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 Tbsp ThermoFun Italian Herb Blend
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper, ground
- 20g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 730g boiling water from kettle
- 120g cream
- 250g cheese tortellini, frozen or fresh
- 60g fresh baby spinach
- Place parmesan into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Place butter, onion, carrots and garlic into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5. Scrape down and cook 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / Reverse / MC off.
- Add chicken, chilli flakes, Italian herb blend, salt and pepper and with aid of spatula stir to combine. Cook 10 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Add stock, boiling water, cream and tortellini and cook 5 to 7 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse (frozen tortellini takes a couple of mins longer).
- Add cheese and mix 30 sec / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Place a few spinach leaves in the bottom of each soup bowl and pour soup on top.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.