This recipe was created by Tania and she has kindly shared it with us. I couldn’t get over how easy it was and how quickly it was to make thermomix Beef Kofta and how amazing the flavour is with the Tzatziki. I am seeing new kids favourites here! 🙂
Tania has said: “My fridge or freezer always has some beef mince for emergencies. I came up with this recipe due to needing a change from the usual. This quick to make beef kofta, certainly offers a spicy punch of flavour. If there’s any leftovers they are fabulous for the lunchbox eaten cold. Serve with some ThermoFun Tzatziki and a green salad for those preferring a low carb option, or add some pita wraps or even serve on a bed of couscous.“
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ onion, peeled
- large handful parsley
- 10-12 mint leaves
- 500g beef mince (4 Star)
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp cumin, ground
- 2 tsp oregano, dried
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- grinds of black pepper
- oil for pan frying
- ThermoFun Tzatziki
- Place garlic, onion, parsley and mint into TM bowl and chop 4 sec / speed 6.
- Add mince, egg, herbs and spices and combine 20 sec / speed 3 / Reverse.
- Using your hands form approx. 12 round patties or form sausage shapes around a skewer. Squeeze the meat firmly to help stick together.
- Heat a little oil in a frypan or use a bbq to fry for a few minutes on each side.
- Serve with a salad, Tzatziki and pita bread, or on a bed of couscous
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.