I made a very popular thermomix chicken enchilada recipe that I gave my ThermoFun members last year and with it I made the dry ranch spice blend. Since then I have been ranching everything and this thermomix bacon ranch dip is …….. YUMMY! You (& if you end up sharing it!) :O will LOVE the flavour combo!
If you end up with some left – oh who am I kidding! Just make a double batch and use as a filling for some chicken breasts or even heat up in your Thermomix to use as a sauce for some steamed chicken.
However you choose to use the dip I know you will enjoy it!!
Oh it’s also great as an afternoon snack with some raw vegetables when you’re on the run in between school pick up and all the after school activities.
For more amazingly delicious dips check out this link ThermoFun Dips
Recipe inspired by: Country Living
- 4 slices short cut bacon, quartered
- 3 spring onions, quartered
- 60g sundried tomatoes
- 250g cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp ThermoFun Dry Ranch Blend
- Cook bacon on both sides in a frypan until crisp. Drain fat and allow to cool on paper towel.
- Place bacon, spring onions and sundried tomatoes into TM bowl and chop 4 sec / speed 6.
- Add cream cheese and ranch blend and mix 10 sec / speed 4. Scrape down and mix 5 sec / speed 4.
For more great recipes delivered to your inbox become a ThermoFun Club Member today!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.