Thermofun 5 for the freezer
I remember ever so clearly – after school sports and extracurricular activities walking in the door at 5pm with the kids hot on my tail whining they are hungry! Oh how I wished for a Thermomix back in those days! (I got mine when my kids were teenagers about to leave school!)
The whole concept of cooking up a bunch of meals and freezing them seemed like a “if I won the lottery” dream. With a Thermomix I quickly came to realise that Fast, Simple and Delicious meals are there and with a little planning (which is where I come in 🙂 ) we can knock out some great simple freezer meals that have you putting dinner on the table quickly and with minimum clean up!
How does 5 For The Freezer work?
- Join the Facebook Group from the welcome email.
- Do the shopping from the list that will be emailed a couple of days before the start.
- The day before you may have some prep work to do (containers, bowls, other utensils)
- On the day we will load up the ‘Recipe Chatter’ posts in the facebook group.
- On the day you will receive your recipes via email and we are away (we will keep the group open for the week in case you can’t cook on the day).
- Pack the meals away in fridge and/or freezer.
- Make yourself a little treat, sit back and relax because you are done! Enjoy the week ahead! 🙂
- You don’t have to cook everything.
- You don’t have to eat all the meals that week – you may want to freeze them and space them out – one or two a week for the month.
- ThermoFun Club Members – will receive extra meals (if you’re interested in becoming a member – join here – ThermoFun Club Membership
I look forward to seeing you with a freezer full of meals! 🙂